The Youth Ministry ministers to individuals ages twelve to eighteen years. (Grades 6 to 12). The goal of the Youth Ministry (Middle and High School) is to build disciples for Christ and equipping them to share their faith with others.
This ministry is charged with tasks as follows:
- Help with disciplining the youth and young adults to enter a personal relationship with God in all areas of their lives.
- Help with their growth and development by creating attractive inviting atmospheres into which the youth can invite non-Christian friends.
- Equip and empower a team of passionate adult youth coaches to help mentor and disciple the youth.
- Provide teaching and modeling of the gospel to inform the youth of what is required of them.
- Provide opportunities for the youth and young adults to be nurtured and grow and receive Biblical answers to their questions.
- Attend to relevant issues that affect the younger generation including controversial topics.
- Provide opportunities for them to serve in the ministry and the kingdom of God both locally and globally.
- Assist and support parents in the growth, development, and disciplining of the youth.
- Provide opportunities for community Middle and High schoolers to become engaged in the church.