EAC-MIRAMAR CHURCH REOPENING:
COVID-19 Update: Starting Sunday, November 1, we will begin re-opening EAC-Miramar Church! Due to COVID-19 and social distancing measures, we must limit our attendance each Sunday -- we will begin with 75 people. In order to have an accurate head count, we do require you to register for the members in your family that will be joining our service. We will not allow anyone to join our service that hasn't completed their online registration. Children are included in the capacity number so make sure you add them. Please note there will be no Children's Ministry. Read our "Commitments" below before registering to make sure you can agree to and comply with them. Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we re-open; we can't wait to worship with you! Remember, always if you are not able to join us in person, you can join us virtually on our Facebook, YouTube and Website pages.
As we begin the process of re-opening our church with services and activities, we have some set guidelines in place in order to protect all involved. We recognize that in our church family we have both ends of the spectrum when it comes to experiences and thoughts/opinions about masks, experiences with COVID-19, pre-existing conditions, etc. We have decided to take a conservative stance as we re-open. We have sought much advice and guidance from health experts as we created our re-opening guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out directly to a staff member. We are so excited to begin this next phase and begin worshiping together. Please remember we will always have our media available so if you are not able to join in person, you can join us virtually.
COMMITMENTS FOR EAC-MIRAMAR RE-OPENING
- Please wear masks at all times within the building. The only exception are those at the mic on stage. Please remember to bring a mask with you at all times.
- Register weekly to attend Worship Service. This will be done electronically.
- Keep 6 feet apart from thy neighbor. You may only sit with those in your household.
- Temperature taken to enter the building. We will scan everyone who enters the building. If your temperature is above 100.4 then you will be asked to step aside for a retake.
- Over the age of 65. CDC guidelines put 65 and over in a vulnerable category. We encourage you to utilize our virtual platforms.
- Pre-existing conditions. This is following CDC guidelines. (ie. Cancer, serious heart conditions, moderate to severe asthma, those with weakened immune systems, pregnancy, Diabetes, etc.)
- No attendees from hotspots. Locations can change over the weeks as we monitor our surrounding areas and states. Please quarantine for CDC’s recommended amount of time before returning to Emmanuel Apostolic Church.
- No passing of trays, communion or contribution (you may drop your offering in buckets placed to right and left of altar. If possible, please continue to give electronically or via mail the way you have been since March) Ushers will be available to give directives.
- No Children’s Ministry will be provided. We will continue to provide resources for families to offer Children’s ministry activities for their kids at home. We look forward to resuming Children’s Ministry as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more information, please call us at (954) 983-2558 and email us at .